Reporting local street issues

Many residents complain about dumped rubbish, missed refuse collections and abandoned cars. You can now reporting these local street issues thourgh theĀ Birmingham City Council website.

It is easy to use and you can skip adding personal information if you don’t want to provide this. You can also track your request which is useful tool too find out what has happened.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *